Virtually everyone desires a flatter belly and a higher, tighter butt. And in a bid to achieve this, lots of people spend heavily on certain products or even engage in a series of activities – without much result to show for it.
Do you also belong to this category? There’s a solution here!
In this article, you will find easy best butts and guts workouts for flat abs and a bubble butt.
Fortunately, all the exercises on this list are very easy to perform and you don’t need any special gym equipment to complete each.
Without wasting much time, let’s get going…
1. Donkey Side Kick
- Begin in a tabletop position and lift your knees a few inches off the floor and then balance your weight using your hands and toes.
- While still keeping your right foot flexed and your leg bent, raise the right leg out to the side until your inner thigh becomes parallel with the floor.
- Now, stretch your right leg out and kick, after that return to the starting position.
- Repeat this 10 times on the right side and then change to the left leg without your knees touching the floor in between.
- Complete 3 sets of these.
- Stand while holding dumbbells and keep your feet slightly narrower than shoulder-width apart. This is the starting position.
- Now, bend at your waist while lowering your chest towards the ground and keep your back neutral. Keep both legs straight but don’t block them. Your butt is likely to go backward. Avoid arching or rounding your back.
- Lowe down as far as possible while keeping the weights in close contact with your legs.
- Breathe out and lift your chest back up to the starting position so as to complete one rep.
3. Funky Chicken
- Stand with both feet wider than hip-width apart and place your hands behind your head.
- Ensure your feet are slightly turned out and complete 1 squat.
- Now, return to a standing position while shifting your weight to your left leg, and then raise your opposite [right]leg to the side.
- Touch the right knee to your right elbow for a side crunch before returning to the starting position with absolute control.
- Repeat this 10 times on the right side and then switch to the left.
- Do 3 sets of these.
4. Rear Raise and Hip Circle
- Stand on your right foot and clasp both hands behind your head.
- Stretch and lift your left leg behind you as high as possible without you leaning forward.
- Tightly brace your abs and bend your left knee and bring it in front of your body.
- Now, use your knee in tracing a large circle from right to left (clockwise) while keeping your upper body as still as you can.
- Stretch your left leg back behind your body, and avoid touching the floor. You can lightly tap your foot to the ground if you need a balance.
- Do 15 reps with your left leg, and another 15 with the right leg.
- Lie on your stomach and place both legs straight behind you.
- Stretch your arms in front of you and let your chest be off the floor.
- Now, lift your chest and both legs as high off the floor as possible.
- Cross both ankles and pull your feet upward [toward the ceiling]with your glutes being squeezed.
- Bend both arms and reach your elbows back as far as possible.
- Stretch back out to the starting position so as to complete the rep.
- Repeat this 12-15 times.
- Complete 3 sets of these.
6. Cross Leg Sit-Up
- Sit on the floor and extend both legs while reaching your arms out in front of your chest and you’re facing in.
- Cross the right leg on top of your left leg and start pointing your toes.
- Now, tightly brace your abs and hinge backward about 45 degrees. Stop immediately you notice your lower back is about reaching the ground.
- Lift your right leg while sitting up and reach both arms across the thigh.
- Lower your leg and untwist and return to your reclined position with your abs being pulled in tight the entire session.
- Do 15 reps with the right leg, and another 15 with the left leg.
7. Tabletop Hip Dip
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flexed hip-width apart. Only your heels should be touching the ground.
- Now, place both hands behind your hips and let your fingertips be facing in.
- Slightly pull your abs and press down through your heels and both hands so as to lift your hips up into a
- Pull your abs in tight and press down through your heels and your hands to lift your hips up to create a tabletop position. Your body is ought to form a straight line from your knees all the way to your head.
- Now, lower and twist your hips to the left direction while tapping your right ‘cheek’ softly on the ground, and then gently press back up to the tabletop position.
- Squeeze your glutes to raise your hips. Make sure the movement is not coming from your lower back.
- Repeat 15 times total and change sides each time you dip.
8. Sit Throughs
- Sit while leaning back, bend your knees, and slightly plant your feet on the ground.
- Place both arms to your sides and place your palms flat on the floor. This marks your start position.
- Now, lift your hips upward into a table position.
- Lastly, gently lower back down to the start position so as to complete one rep.
- Lie on your back and plant both feet on the ground shoulder-width apart and Rest dumbbells across your hips. This signifies your start position.
- Now, squeeze your abs as well as the glutes, and then lift your butt up and off the ground until your body is able to form a straight line.
- Lastly, lower back down to the start position so as to complete one rep.
10. Single-Leg Deadlifts
- Stand with your entire weight on one leg while holding dumbbells. This signifies your start position.
- Bend at the waist and lower your arms to the ground. Keep your hips square and the weight very close to your body while lowering your dumbbells down toward the ground.
- Now, gently lift back up to the start position so as to complete one rep.
- Lastly, complete the exact number of reps with the other leg so as to complete one set.