If you’ve been looking for an effective way to kick start your weight loss goals and you got stuck on where to start, this easy-to-follow cucumber diet may be ideal for you!
Cucumbers, essential food to any healthy diet, not only are they nutritional, but cucumbers are also great in making its consumer feel full. Since they are vegetables, they are full of dietary fibers.
Eating cucumbers every week is also very good for cleaning your gastrointestinal tract.
They can stimulate your metabolism. So, it will not be out of order to take a good look at losing 15 pounds a week.
You need just 7-14 days to start seeing results, and the fortunate thing is that all the ingredients listed here are pocket-friendly and extremely easy.
What Is The Cucumber Diet?
The cucumber diet is a kind of weight loss diet that lasts for just 7–14 days yet allows you to lose up to 15-pound (7-kg) in a couple of days.
Aside from cucumber, other foods supported in this diet include a few protein-rich foods, such as eggs, chicken, fish, and nuts.
Part of the health benefits of the cucumber diet are that it –
- Aids digestion
- Cleanses the intestine/colon
- Takes out excess water from the body
- Combats acne
- Promotes weight loss
- Detoxes the body
- Stimulates metabolism
- Purifies the skin, to name but a few.
That being said below is the 7-day cucumber diet plan to lose 15 pounds in 1 week:
7 Day Cucumber Diet Plan to Lose 15 Pounds in 1 Week
- Breakfast: slice 200 grams of cucumbers, pour into a cup of low-fat yogurt, and then eat one apple if you still feel hungry.
- Lunch: Take a bowl of cucumber salad and eat with one piece of bread.
- Dinner: Eat any of your favorite fruits [about 300 grams]. Be sure to not eat more than one cup and a ½ of fruit.
- Breakfast: Get 200g of sliced cucumbers and mix with low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: Eat a slice of bread alongside a large plate of cucumber salad. Additionally, you can combine tuna and sliced cucumbers, or eggs [boiled]with grilled white meat.
- Dinner: Take 300g of fruit for your dinner.
- Breakfast: Take 2 hardboiled eggs alongside a plate of cucumber salad.
- Lunch: Eat a piece of toasted wheat bread alongside a bowl of cucumber salad
- Dinner: Eat any fruit of your choice.
- Breakfast: Eat a combination of whole-grain toast, cucumber, and cheese.
- Lunch: Take cucumber salad with tomatoes as well as olive oil.
- Dinner: Combine seared salmon with cucumber, and roasted potatoes.
- Breakfast: take cucumber smoothie (made of cucumber, a green apple, and spinach).
- Lunch: a cucumber, an orange, alongside a few slices of cheese.
- Dinner: one cucumber with cottage cheese.
- Breakfast: two eggs alongside cucumbers and herbs.
- Lunch: combine cucumber salad with lemon juice and Greek yogurt
- Dinner: take roasted chicken, cucumbers, and brown rice.
- Breakfast: firstly take 200g of sliced cucumbers with low-fat yogurt, and eat the meal.
- Lunch: a big plate of cucumber salad alongside a slice of toasted wheat bread. As time goes on, you may decide to boil/bake 2 potatoes as a substitute for the bread.
- Dinner: Prepare a fruit salad from 300g of any fruit.
Top Exercises That Can Help You Lose Weight Faster
If you truly want to accelerate your weight loss, it is very important you do exercises regularly. Below are some of the best exercises that can help shed those pounds off your body and give you a slimmer, sexier figure:
1. Side Plank
Lie on your side, straighten both knees, and then prop your upper body up on the elbow and forearm.
After that, raise your hips until your body is able to create a straight line from the ankles down to your shoulders, and hold for 30 seconds. Then, alternate sides.
Get down on all fours and put your two hands on the ground, in line with your shoulders. Be sure to also place both feet in a very close range to each other.
Finally, lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground and then slowly push yourself back to the starting position.
3. Plank with Arm Raise
You need a weight to carry out this.
Begin in a pushup position, bend your elbows, and rest the dumbbell on your forearm. Your body is ought to be evenly aligned from the shoulders to your ankles.
After that, brace your core and keep your hip placement as you lift the right arm straight out in your front.
Now, draw your shoulder blades down and back as you elevate your arms.
Lastly, hold for about 10 seconds and alternate arms.
Lie faceup on the ground, bend your knees and place your feet flat on the ground.
Raise your hips to form a straight line from your shoulders down to your knees. Hold for a few seconds, and then gently lower your body to go back to the initial position.
Stand in front of a bench or step and place your left foot on the step, in a firm manner.
Now, press your left foot deep down into the step and push your body up until your left leg becomes straight.
Lastly, lower your back down until your right foot is able to touch the ground, and then repeat.
6. Single-Leg Deadlift
A pair of dumbbells is needed to do this exercise.
Get the dumbbells and stand on your left foot, lift your right foot directly behind you, and then bend the knee in order to make your right lower leg become parallel to the ground.
After that, bend forward at the hips region, and gently lower your body. Pause a bit, and then go back to the starting position.
- Carb Cycling for Weight Loss: 7-Day Carb Cycling Meal Plan
- Keto and Intermittent Fasting: 16/8 Intermittent Fasting and Keto Diet to Lose Weight
- 3 Day Military Diet Substitutions: List of Best Food Substitutes
- Read Also: 3-Day Cardiac Diet – Lose 10lbs in 3 Days with Heart Healthy Diets